iOS 11 Jailbreak
Apple released the updated version of iOS 11.2.1 a week back. Following which, the Cupertino giant was back with its followers i.e. iOS 11.2.1 already. Initially, the update was seeded to a limited number of users. The iOS 11.2.1 contained several security fixes and bugs that gave way to possible vulnerabilities. The main fix that came accompanied in iOS 11.2.1 was the one that fixed an issue with HomeKit. The official Home app had problem, which allowed unauthorized users to gain instant access to it.
This would consequently enable these users to gain control over all the other connected devices, including smart locks. If this information gets into the wrong hands, they can take serious advantage of it. The fix was already included in iOS 11.2 but the patch seemed to have broken. The iOS 11.2.1 update, which was released on December 2, consisted of Apple Pay Cash. This allowed iOS users to make payments through the use of the app.
The platform is dependent upon the same mechanisms as Apple Pay, however, Apple Pay Cash is a person-to-person money transfer and all the transactions are claimed to be super secure. The feature was announced during the official WWDC conference in June by Apple. It was originally supposed to be a part of iOS 11. However, it wasn’t included in the original release that showed up in September. The features that came included in iOS 11.2 consisted of tweaked emojis, a range of new wallpapers, fixes made to the Calculator app and a complete security-fix round-up but there were many security concerns as well in the update.
Now that iOS 11 is out for everyone, iPhone users are hoping to receive the jailbreak to iOS 10.3 X. The public jailbreak was expected to arrive a couple of days, considering the number of vulnerabilities that the operating system consisted of. With Apple still signing iOS 10.3.3, you might just wanna sit on it, or downgrade to 10.3.3 if you have already updated to iOS 11.x, just to see if it gets any jailbreak in the coming weeks. If iOS 11 jailbreak is what you really want, we’ll suggest sticking to as older version of iOS 10 as possible as any version of iOS 10.x has greater chance seeing a new jailbreak than iOS 11 at this point in time.
Must Read: How to Download Hipstore on iOS 11
All Details About iOS 11/11.2.1/11.2.5 Jailbreak
Among the first developers to launch iOS 11 jailbreak in the market was KeenLab. They posted a video demo of their iOS 11 and IOS 10.3.2 jailbreak online, which was quick to go viral. This was done before Apple released the iOS 11.0.1. After the Cupertino giant was done releasing iOS 11.0.1, which was over a week back, the post was updated with the jailbreak for the latest version. Luca Todesco joined in with the gang and managed to get root access on iOS 11 through Safari exploit.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11/11.2.1/11.2.5?
There are numerous methods that users can opt for, to download and jailbreak their devices with the latest iOS 11. The list of methods for iOS 11 Jailbreak are as follows:
Method 1: Safari Browser
This is among the simplest kind of methods to follow, if you wish to download the iOS 11 jailbreak for your device. Following given are the steps to follow in order to install:
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone device
- Type out – this link on the browser
- The top right hand corner of the screen will consist of the “Up” arrow, which you are required to select.
- Following which, you will face a list of options wherein you have to select the option of “Add to Home Screen.”
- You will be asked to name the icon, the easiest way to do it is by calling it “Pangu.”
- Shut down Safari and select the new Pangu icon located on the desktop. The jailbreak has officially commenced its work and you will have access to everything now.
Method 2: Configuration Profile
This is a rather advanced method but you can remain assured about a seamless experience after you successfully carry this out. Following given are a few steps that you are required to follow in order to install jailbreak 11:
- Click open the ‘Safari’ browser option and type out this link.
- You will be required to click open the “Install Directly” option, following which, the profile will be installed.
- The “Settings” option will open up consequently. Users are required to “Install Profile” for which you will asked for your pass code.
- Following this option, you must select “Install” option, click “Next” and choose the “Install” option again.
- When everything is over, tap on the “Done” option. The official Pangu app will be installed in your device automatically.
Method 3: Yalu Jailbreak app
This is considered to be the expert method. Yalu is identified among the Apple community as being the only developer possible to come up with a jailbreak for iOS 10. This is an indication of just how difficult jailbreaking has become. For those who aren’t aware, Yalu is the brain-child of Luca Todesco. Following given are the steps to follow, if you want to be able to install the iOS 11 jailbreak through this expert method:
- Before you start with the update procedure, it is important for you to note that the Yalu jailbreak is only compatible with iPhone 5S and versions later than that. You will also be required to install the Cydia Impactor software on your iOS device. Following which, you will be required to have a valid Apple ID to carry out other functions.
- You can download both Yalu Jailbreak and Cydia iOS 11 here: Download Yalu Jailbreak, iNoCydia iOS 11 (Cydia Alternative)
What are the Alternatives to Jailbreak iOS 11
One thing that you must keep in mind about iOS jailbreaks is that if you manage to be successful at it, your device’s warranty becomes void and invaluable. Therefore, if you are in fear of any potential harm coming your way, and don’t want to end up wasting a lot of money, there are alternatives to jailbreaks as well. Following given are a few apps that you can download instead, if you don’t want free your phone through the use of jailbreaks:
#1 App Valley
This is among the most popular methods to opt for, if one does not want to opt for a jailbreak. AppValley consists of tweaks and apps designed by Cydia themselves. Iphone users can access content for free and there are a range of modified apps to choose from as well.
#2. Tutu App
Another great option to install the Tutu App. It is popular among the audience as it offers a simple user interface. The software offers users with numerous Cydia tweaks, apps, paid content that comes for free, modified apps another things that you might be able to opt for if you had jailbroken your device.
Conclusion on iOS 11 Jailbreak for iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X!
While the steps to install the iOS 11 jailbreak have been mentioned above, it is important for you to think this decision through before going ahead with it.